Friday, October 12, 2007

Baby Shower Planning Made Easy

I love planning parties, especially baby showers, but it can be stressful. I always find that I get more accomplished if I have a detailed list to follow. Not only am I a very methodical person, but I can get very "caught up" in what I am planning.

Sometimes I start planning parties months in advance. I keep copies of recipes I jotted down from a magazine or sites I bookmark online with recipes I like. I will start buying decorations and party supplies I need as I see them on sale. By the time it is a few weeks before the party I have gathered up so many recipes and supplies all I need to do is follow my party checklist.

I just added a baby shower planning checklist to my site if anyone needs a list to follow. It can also be used to plan any kind of party with a few minor revisions.

Well Christmas will be here before we know. I better start sorting through my collections!

No comments: