Monday, May 4, 2009

Baby Shower Themes and Planning

Join me in the month of May for great tips on baby shower planning and a different theme every week. This month I am going to share my knowledge of baby shower planning to give you great ideas to create a memorable baby shower.

Every week in May I will be covering a different themed baby shower. From food ideas to baby shower games, I will be offering you some great tips to make your planning a little easier.

This weeks theme is a Couple's Baby Shower. A coed theme has become very popular in the last few years. Why shouldn't the expecting daddy be involved too? Baby showers can be very girlie but there is no reason why you can't tone it down a little to make daddy feel welcomed!

So let's get started with some basic planning. This baby shower planning checklist will get you started and keep you organized.

Join us Tuesday for our first installment to create a perfect couple's baby shower.

No comments: