Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A Unique Homemade Baby Gift

If you want to give a homemade baby gift that is unique as well as useful, then checkout Kaboose. This site has all kind of interesting information on parenting, food, & my favorite - crafts.




I found this adorable baby bottle cozy that is simple to make and doesn't need a lot of supplies. What I like best about it is that it gives the baby something stimulating to focus on while eating.

You can decorate the bottle with tons of different items. This is truly a unique baby shower gift that the expecting mommy will love.

Take a minute to check out this great site to find tons of interesting and helpful information.

Don't forget to enter our free Winnie the Pooh diaper cake giveaway.

1 comment:

philippine gifts said...

Yeah! I agree with you there, this homemade baby gift idea was so unique. I will also make something like that. Thanks for sharing.


-yumi-