Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Father's Day Craft Ideas for Toddlers

I can't believe Father's Day is right around the corner. I have been searching for easy crafts for Alexander to do for his dad. I found some great ideas that are really simple for toddlers and you don't need a lot of supplies.

Familycorner.com had a quite a few craft ideas but these were my favorits:

This keychain is really simple and can easily be modified to reflect dad's favorite interest. Such as substituting the footballs for golfballs.



I really love this salt dough paperweight, it's a great craft for any age. I was having some trouble linking to the web address (as with the one below also), so just copy and paste into your browser to get there.

http://www.familycorner.com/family/kids/crafts/dad-rocks-salt-dough-paperweight.shtml



Parents.com had this adorable desk organizer that would make a great gift for dad's desk.

http://www.parents.com/holiday/fathers-day/crafts/desk-organizer-for-dad/



You can find a whole list of great crafts by age at DLTK Kids. This cute mobile is so versatile. If you really want to get crafty, you can change the designs to reflect one of dad's interests or use little pictures of your child rather then shapes.

1 comment:

costume jewellery said...

These are great ideas, a good way to spend time and I bet the little ones will have a real sense of accomplishment after!