Woo hoo!! We have a winner of our Epicuren natural baby skin care giveaway. Nadez is the lucky winner of the Epicuren Baby Daily Wash.
Congratulations and thanks to everyone that participated!
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
We have a bunch of cute holiday baby gifts and sale items that you don't want to miss out on!
These adorable Baby's First Christmas Ornament and Baby Christmas Gift Basket would make perfect gifts for that adorable bundle of joy!
Use our baby gift registry to conveniently add your baby gift items and let your family and friends know.
As always, all diaper cakes ship free and all other orders over $75 also ship free.
Happy holiday shopping!
Friday, November 12, 2010
We are having a huge sale just in time for the holidays! Find that perfect baby gift for the new arrival at a great savings.
Find some great discounts on Trend Lab Baby nursery decor, matching bib & burp cloth sets, hooded baby towels & wash cloth sets, Earth Mama Angel Baby natural skin care products, Mullins Square bibs, burp cloths, and cuddly blankets, as well as cute baby layette sets.
One of the best bargains is the 10 piece nursery decor bedding sets from Trend Lab. The Jungle Jam & Sweet Safari Blue crib bedding set is being specially offered with the matching window valances, crib mobile, picture frames, and an extra crib sheet for a fraction of the price. The 10 piece set would normally cost over $200 but with our special holiday discount they are only $139.95 each.
Check out our Sale Items page for all the great bargains. Plus all orders over $75.00 receive free ground shipping. Don't forget to check out our cute holiday baby gifts which include a selection of diaper cakes, baby gift baskets, baby's 1st Christmas ornament, and a baby Santa suit.
Thursday, November 4, 2010
I love creating gifts for my family and friends. I think that something you make yourself really shows them how much you care and appreciate them. Taking the time to research a project, getting all the supplies you need, and putting in your time to create the item. It's so much more personal then going to the store and buying a ready made item. Of course you want to give them something they will absolutely love and put to good use!
Making homemade baby shower favors has become very popular. I can understand that because planning a baby shower can get expensive! So anywhere you can cut costs will add up.
After doing some searches for homemade baby shower favors online, I came across some really cute ideas. Some of them are great gifts for your guests, but others just don't seem appropriate. Those baby wash cloth lollipops are really cute but what will your guests do with a baby wash cloth? Your guests are taking time out of their busy lives to buy you a great baby gift and come to your baby shower. Don't you want to thank them with a gift that they will really appreciate?
Some of these ideas would be great for decorations for your shower but really shouldn't be given as a gift. Here are a few ideas of what you shouldn't give your guests:
- Baby wash cloth lollipops
- Baby sock roses
- Rubber duckies (unless they are rubber ducky lovers)
- Any kind of baby item shaped candles - carriages, rocking horses, pacifiers, etc. These are cute but do they really go with any one's decor? Save them for decorations. Rather, get the candle tins that have a cover which you could add a personalized baby designed label or decoration.
- Baby themed photo frames or coasters. Unless they have a baby or small children these probably won't get used.
- Crystal key chains that are shaped like booties, rocking horses', pacifiers, etc.
All of these items are really cute but they probably won't be used by your guests. Rather then wasting your time and money on gifts that will sit in a drawer collecting dust, try to give your guests a gift that they will want to use.
Here are some good choices for baby shower favors:
- Edible favors are always a hit. Fill a favor bag or favor box with chocolates, mints, or mini homemade cookies. Drink mix packets, cookie or muffin mix, and mini bags of coffee are another great edible favor. These can easily be decorated with colorful ribbon, personalized labels, or attach a themed favor tag. You can also make cookies using baby shaped cookie cutters. Then decorate with colorful icing.
- Get some mini scented tea light candles and put them in a decorative organza bag. There are many baby themed bags available at craft stores and online that are economical.
- Place scented soaps in an organza bag or wrap in cellophane with decorative ribbon and a tag. Again, you can find baby themed shaped soaps online or in craft stores. If you are crafty you can even make them yourself.
- Seed packets are a great way to celebrate the arrival of a new life! They are easy to plant and when they bloom it gives your guest a little memory of your baby shower.
When shopping for baby shower favors just ask yourself, "Is this something I would use?". If not, don't waste your time. Your guest will appreciate the gift you choose for them as much as you appreciate the one they bought for your baby.
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
I just happened to come across this great network for moms that love Twitter. Twittermoms is a great site that offers moms a ton of information, a great way to network with other moms, and a place to promote your business and blog. So far I have connected with a couple of new friends and joined a few groups. So if you are looking for a place to make some new friends and business contacts check it out.