One way to give your baby's nursery a unique look is with wall sconces. Especially if you are decorating a baby girls nursery. Wall sconces can range from a classic style to a modern, contemporary design. Here are a couple of my favorites that would be a beautiful addition to your nursery decor.



Nursery lamps are not what they use to be! There are some beautiful & unique styles that can easily be matched to your nursery decor. The Garden Party lamp with its adorable polka dot & ruffle shade is a great addition to any little girls room. My little boy loves cars and this Go Car Go lamp fit right into his room decor. If you are a fan of paisley, the Paisley Splash is available in lime (pictured) or pink.



I love the style of nursery crib bedding sets that are available today. I just don't remember having such unique designs available when my three grown children were babies. The designs and color choices available make it easy to decorate your baby's or toddlers nursery. Some of my favorites are the Dr. Seuss Cat in the Hat & ABC bedding sets, and the Chibi Zoo set from Trend Lab Baby.



Of course you can't leave the nursery walls bare! The choices of baby nursery wall decor is mind boggling. From unique wall art to beautiful fabric memory boards, it makes it really hard to choose. My favorites were these fabric memory boards, growth charts, and wall banners.



Now for the really good part. We're having a giveaway for a $50 gift certificate that can be used at any CSN store. You can find a list of stores at www.csnstores.com/ourstores.asp. So if you want to use your gift certificate to buy something for your baby's nursery you can, or you can use it on yourself! It's your choice.
The giveaway starts today, May 19, 2010 and ends on Friday, June 11, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. You can have your name entered multiple times depending on how many different places you promote the giveaway or our website.
Here's how you can enter to win:
- Visit our site's baby crib bedding, then come back here & post a comment telling us which one you like best. Your name will be entered into the drawing for our giveaway.
Get one additional entry for each of the following: - Promote the $50 Gift Certificate giveaway on your website or blog with a link to "Alexander's Playroom"
(a href="http://www.alexandersplayroom.com/"). Then add a comment on this post with a link to your promotion. - Follow Alexander's Playroom Blog by clicking on the follow button, top left next to blogger search box, or by Google Friend Connect in the right sidebar.
- Become a Fan of Alexander's Playroom on Facebook by clicking on the "Like" button at the top.
- Follow Alexander's Playroom on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (you can tweet daily) - Copy & paste:
Enter to win a $50 Gift Certificate http://tiny.cc/98wqn @merry_mama #giveaway - Promote the giveaway on Stumble Upon or Digg with a link to this post. Then add a comment on this post with your Stumble or Digg name and / or URL.
You will be entered for each promotion of our contest. So if you visit our site & post a comment here for your favorite crib bedding set, plus promote it on Twitter & Facebook you will be entered three times.
This contest is opened to United States entrants only. We will be announcing the winner on June 14, 2010 on our blog, Facebook, & Twitter. Good luck!
121 comments:
I like the Blueberry Crib Bedding Set. Cute!
follow and tweeted
http://twitter.com/lmurley2000/status/14529035199
lmurley2000@yahoo.com
like on facebook-lmurley2000
lmurley2000@yahoo.com
follow on google friend connect
lmurley2000@yahoo.com
i like the dr. seuss cat in the hat
lmurley2000@yahoo.com
I Become a Fan of Alexander's Playroom on Facebook
t_freckleton at yahoo dot com
It was hard to choose, but I like the Olivia Crib Bedding Set the best
t_freckleton at yahoo dot com
I like the dr. seuss cat in the hat bedding set
aahaft at gmail dot com
I like the Versailles Black & White best.
celeste@mail4me.com
I like the Darling Daisy set.
I love the Chibi Zoo Crib Bedding Set!
thegrants(at)live(dot)com
I blogged about your giveaway:
http://thegrantsgiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/05/alexanders-playroom-50-gift-certificate.html
thegrants(at)live(dot)com
I follow via Google Friend Connect
thegrants(at)live(dot)com
I'm a Fan of Alexander's Playroom on Facebook (Stephanie Petty-Grant)
thegrants(at)live(dot)com
I follow on Twitter @sgrant2005 and Tweet:
http://twitter.com/sgrant2005/status/14637847019
thegrants(at)live(dot)com
I'd love the Nantucket Blue 4 Piece Crib Bedding Set!
I like the Rockstar Crib Bedding Set. If I was going to have another baby this would be the set for me!!! Hubby plays guitar and my son LOVES it. He is a future star in the making!
savingmomssanity at gmail dot com
I love the pink and sage patchwork.
navybaby1113 (at) gmail (dot) com
I really like the Versailles Black 4 Piece Bedding Set.
msgb245 at gmail dot com
I love the Prep School Pink!! Too cute :)
chunkerton13@aol.com
I like Blueberry Crib Bedding Set. Thanks for the giveaway.
I like the Versailles Black set the best.
Thanks for the chance to win!
--Liza
ejm6x (at) yahoo (dot) com
So many cute bedding sets! I don't know what I'm having yet, but I think it's a boy. I would pick the Rockstar Crib Bedding Set. So fun.
waterchic83@yahoo.com
I'm a follower in GFC.
waterchic83@yahoo.com
I "like" you on FB!
waterchic83@yahoo.com
I like the Juicie Fruit set :)
I love the Chibi Zoo Crib Bedding Set!
13cls13@gmail.com
sooo cute. I am due in sept with baby girl 2. I might just have to order one. I love the Paisley Park 4 Piece Crib Set
amypugmire@live.com
I like u fb. amy bolda pugmire. amypugmire@live.com
I follow your blog. amypugmire@live.com
I follow u twitter and tweeted. 1amypugmire.http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/14648556190 amypugmire@live.com
I like the Nantucket Pink set.
couponboss at gmail dot com
Love the Prep School Blue 4 Piece Crib Bedding Set. omydarlingblog(at)gmail(dot)com
I like the Pink & Sage Patchwork 4 Piece Crib Set
Facebook fan
follower
stumbled tnshadylady
twitter follower http://twitter.com/tnshadylady/status/14658366997
There are so many great designs! I like the Cupcake set for a girl, the Nantucket Blue set for a boy, and the Monaco Set for if you were letting it be a surprise whether you were having a boy or a girl!
dlogstonATgmailDOTcom
LOVE the Dr. Seuss bedding!
lynsym gmail com
love the dr seuss one!
daunfamily@yahoo.com
follow you on twitter and tweeted
daunfamily@yahoo.com
like you on fb
daunfamily@yahoo.com
follow you via gfc
daunfamily@yahoo.com
I think the Teal Bubbles set is cute - unusual colors for a baby's room.
rach62803@yahoo.com
Juicie Fruit Crib Bedding Set is so cute!'
cbrocious1984@gmail.com
i follow on twitter @lovemy21b
tweet
http://twitter.com/lovemy21B/status/14677655388
cbrocious1984@gmail.com
im a facebook fan
cbrocious1984@gmail.com
i follow google friend connect
cbrocious1984@gmail.com
I love the Jucie Fruit set - cute and colorful!
june_spirit2628 at hotmail dot com
Love Dr. Seuss Cat in the Hat!
ang
ang_vaughan at yahoo dot com
The Blueberry set is adorable!
e.estt[at]yahoo[dot]com
I am a follower...
cheggie@charter.net
I love the blueberry crib bedding set...
cheggie@charter.net
I love that Versailles black set.
fourkidsrgreat(at)gmail.com
http://twitter.com/lovemy21B/status/14748279184
tweet
cbrocious1984@gmail.com
Dr. Seuss Cat in the Hat for me and mine. Thanks!
Glenda
secret1042@aol.com
I follow on GFC
inman@Mobap.edu
facebook fan
inman@mobap.edu
I love the Juicie Fruit Crib Bedding Set
inman@Mobap.edu
following on Twitter as Halleelujahmom and tweeted
http://twitter.com/HalleelujahMom/status/14787691459
inman@Mobap.edu
The Chibi Zoo Crib Bedding Set is so cute!
I love Paisley Park 4 Piece Crib Set, sweet and pretty!!!
ksyshenka(at)yahoo(dot)com
I liked you on a Facebook!
(oksana vladimirovna)
ksyshenka(at)yahoo(dot)com
I'm a follower (Google Friend)
Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
My favorite item is the Prep School Blue 4 Piece Crib Bedding Set
Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
daily tweet
http://twitter.com/HalleelujahMom/status/14842738549
inman@mobap.edu
I like the Versailles Black & White
adrianecoros(at)gmail.com
TWEET!
http://twitter.com/lovemy21B/status/14894338732
cbrocious1984 @ Gmail . com
half_blue_sky@yahoo.com
I love the Rockstar bedding!
half_blue_sky@yahoo.com
fb fan - j osborne
This is my favorite set for sure! http://www.alexandersplayroom.com/100761.html?Category_Code=baby-crib-bedding-sets
lirpaskoorb@gmail.com
Thanks for all of the hard work that goes into your blog!
I'm your facebook fan. april brooks
I follow with GFC.
I follow you on twitter. Tweet. http://twitter.com/notaprilbrooks/status/14919681591
I liked you on fb
Sweetimpishpixie(AT)gmail(DOT)com
I follow on gfc
Sweetimpishpixie(AT)gmail(DOT)com
I like the olivia set!
Sweetimpishpixie(AT)gmail(DOT)com
daily tweet
http://twitter.com/HalleelujahMom/status/14955763410
inman@mobap.edu
tweet
http://twitter.com/lovemy21B/status/14965197169
cbrocious1984 @ gmail . com
#1. I blogged about this giveaway at http://asavingmomssanity.blogspot.com/2010/05/saturdays-giveaways_23.html
savingmomssanity at gmail dot com
Tweet
http://twitter.com/lovemy21B/status/15030763045
cbrocious1984@gmail.com
tweet
http://twitter.com/lovemy21B/status/15093244546
cbrocious1984@gmail.com
I like the Chibi Zoo Crib Bedding Set
throuthehaze at gmail dot com
I love the Versailles Black set!
elainehearn@live.com
clothed much, a modest fashion blog
daily tweet
http://twitter.com/HalleelujahMom/status/15197291313
inman@Mobap.edu
Daily tweet. http://twitter.com/notaprilbrooks/status/15203901308
Tweet
http://twitter.com/lovemy21B/status/15237838227
cbrocious1984@gmail.com
I like the Dr. Seuss ABC Crib Bedding Set.
rhoneygtn at yahoo dot com
Follow alexanders playroom on Twitter: rhoneygee
Tweeted: http://twitter.com/rhoneygee/status/15238150285
rhoneygtn at yahoo dot com
daily tweet
http://twitter.com/HalleelujahMom/status/15264075880
inman@Mobap.edu
Daily tweet. http://twitter.com/notaprilbrooks/status/15277456652
lirpaskoorb@gmail.com
Tweet http://twitter.com/lovemy21B/status/15310052899
cbrocious1984@gmail.com
Daily tweet. http://twitter.com/notaprilbrooks/status/15343725033
daily tweet
http://twitter.com/HalleelujahMom/status/15343705554
inman@Mobap.ed
Previously ColleenMarie82
It is SO tough to pick a favorite...your beautiful work is so unique. I just love the Juicie Fruit Crib Bedding Set.
Thanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I Stumbled this post (username JenAim).
Thanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I shared this post on Digg (username Nelsby).
Thanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I am following you on Twitter (@Nelsby) AND I Tweeted about this giveaway:
http://twitter.com/Nelsby/status/15375064782
Thanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I am a Facebook fan of yours (Aimee Waerhouse).
Thanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
Daily Tweet:
http://twitter.com/Nelsby/status/15459089302
Thanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
Tweet http://twitter.com/lovemy21B/status/15472532287
cbrocious1984@gmail.com
Daily Tweet:
http://twitter.com/Nelsby/status/15529127471
Thanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
Follow your blog via GFC
Daily tweet. http://twitter.com/notaprilbrooks/status/15577710681
lirpaskoorb@gmail.com
Daily tweet. http://twitter.com/notaprilbrooks/status/15657413753
lirpaskoorb@gmail.com
Daily Tweet:
http://twitter.com/Nelsby/status/15675583510
Thanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
daily tweet
http://twitter.com/HalleelujahMom/status/15730562572
inman@mobap.edu
Tweet http://twitter.com/lovemy21B/status/15767112002
cbrocious1984@gmail.com
Daily tweet. http://twitter.com/notaprilbrooks/status/15797866880
lirpaskoorb@gmail.com
daily tweet
http://twitter.com/HalleelujahMom/status/15797992936
inman@mobap.edu
Daily Tweet:
http://twitter.com/Nelsby/status/15810918758
Thanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I like the hula baby bedding set.
twoofakind12@yahoo.com
I really like the Maya 4 Piece Crib Set!! Thanks!
stephanie_dunbar07(at)hotmail(dot)com
I'm following your blog (It will say Stephanie Coldwell, I can't get my google account to work)
stephanie_dunbar07(at)hotmail(dot)com
I'm following you on Twitter and Tweeted
http://twitter.com/SteCold/status/15889223447
stephanie_dunbar07(at)hotmail(dot)com
I'm a facebook liker of Alexander's Playroom!
Stephanie COldwell
stephanie_dunbar07(at)hotmail(dot)com
I blogged. http://concreteandnailpolish.blogspot.com/2010/06/weekly-giveaway-roundup.html
lirpaskoorb@gmail.com
Daily Tweet:
http://twitter.com/Nelsby/status/15891974210
Thanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I like the Juice Fruit bedding best!
--Meagan
cheercfa07 at aol dot com
Daily Tweet:
http://twitter.com/Nelsby/status/15977038555
Thanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
Post a Comment