
I just added this fantastic Dr. Carey's Baby Care Gift Set to the site last week and as promised will be giving one away to a lucky winner! This unique baby gift is filled with useful information and practical baby products that would be a great gift for either new parents or experienced parents.
Here's how to have a chance to win Dr. Carey's Baby Care Gift Set:
- Visit our site's Unique Baby Gifts page, then come back here & post a comment telling us which baby gift you like best. Your name will be entered into the drawing for our giveaway.
- Promote the baby care gift set giveaway on your website or blog with a link to "Unique Baby Gifts"
(a href="http://www.alexandersplayroom.com/unique-baby-gifts.html"). Then add a comment on this post with a link to your promotion. - Follow Alexander's Playroom Blog by clicking on the follow button, top left next to blogger search box, or by Google Friend Connect in the right sidebar.
- Become a Fan of Alexander's Playroom on Facebook by clicking on the "Like" button at the top.
- Follow Alexander's Playroom on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (you can tweet daily) - Copy & paste:
Enter to win Dr. Carey's Baby Care Gift Set http://tiny.cc/rxkkj @merry_mama #giveaway - Promote the giveaway on Stumble Upon or Digg with a link to this post. Then add a comment on this post with your Stumble or Digg name and / or URL.
Get one additional entry for each of the following:
You will be entered for each promotion of our contest. So if you visit our site & post a comment here for your favorite unique baby gift, plus promote it on Twitter & Facebook you will be entered three times.
This contest is opened to United States entrants only. The contest ends on Sunday, February 20, 2011 at 11:59 pm eastern standard time. The winner will be chosen using random.org. We will be announcing the winner on February 23, 2011 on our blog, Facebook, & Twitter. Good luck!
59 comments:
I love the Sweet Tee Three Piece Golf Layette Set in Golf Cart Packaging. My husband is a huge golfer, so this would be a special outfit for cute photos. :)
kirbycolby at gmail dot com
I follow and tweeted. Thank you!
http://twitter.com/Aerated/status/33255674620157953
kirbycolby at gmail dot com
LOVE the Lollipop Loungewear Three-Piece Baby Gift Set!
I like the Under the sea diaper cake.
I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommend by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.
daily tweet 2/4 http://twitter.com/Aerated/status/33539026497572865
kirbycolby at gmail dot com
daily tweet 2/5 http://twitter.com/Aerated/status/33946617044279296
kirbycolby at gmail dot com
daily tweet 2/6 http://twitter.com/Aerated/status/34261429842345984
kirbycolby at gmail dot com
daily tweet 2/7 http://twitter.com/Aerated/status/34620542510170112
kirbycolby at gmail dot com
daily tweet 2/8 http://twitter.com/Aerated/status/34985014965837824
kirbycolby at gmail dot com
I really like the cat in the hat gift set.
http://ashlynloves2blog.blogspot.com
ashlyn loves 2 blog at gmail dot com
I follow via GFC.
http://ashlynloves2blog.blogspot.com
ashlyn loves 2 blog at gmail dot com
Aw, I actually like the 5 Little Monkeys gift set.
moonstruckfancy@gmail.com
daily tweet 2/9 http://twitter.com/Aerated/status/35353993718796288
kirbycolby at gmail dot com
daily tweet 2/10 http://twitter.com/Aerated/status/35705002441834496
kirbycolby at gmail dot com
daily tweet 2/11 http://twitter.com/Aerated/status/36064463773769729
kirbycolby at gmail dot com
daily tweet 2/12 http://twitter.com/Aerated/status/36617380520009729
kirbycolby at gmail dot com
daily tweet 2/13 http://twitter.com/Aerated/status/36826180296376320
kirbycolby at gmail dot com
daily tweet 2/14 http://twitter.com/Aerated/status/37161717377007616
kirbycolby at gmail dot com
daily tweet 2/15 http://twitter.com/Aerated/status/37537946273841152
kirbycolby at gmail dot com
daily tweet 2/16 http://twitter.com/Aerated/status/37874421943238656
kirbycolby at gmail dot com
My favorite is the Jakka the Giraffe Little Expeditions Plush Rattle Lovie with Crinkle Leaf
catherine.alley(at)gmail(dot)com
GFC follower
twitter follower and tweeted!
@lovemymrmason
under the sea diaper cake
My favorite baby gift is the Caterpillar Crawlers Baby Socks Gift Set.
Following your blog via gfc.
I'm a Fan of Alexander's Playroom on Facebook.
Stumbled your giveaway: hillfam2005
daily tweet 2/17 http://twitter.com/Aerated/status/38237780664385536
kirbycolby at gmail dot com
ms(dot)verymarried(at)gmail(dot)com
2.17.11
Cat in the Hat Baby Blanket Gift Set Green is adorable!
I love the baby ballerina set! So cute!
I follow with GFC.
daily tweet 2/18 http://twitter.com/Aerated/status/38604282718732288
kirbycolby at gmail dot com
I like Mrs. Sock T. Pus Pink Plush Octopus with 4 Pairs of Socks
liked Alexander's Playroom - Unique Baby Gifts & Baby Shower Supplies on facebook
love love love the Classic Pram Pink Personalized Ceramic Keepsake Plate! bookmarked it for our new arrival in may!
i like alexanders playroom on fb - jayedee halpin dewitt
followed on twitter @ntiveheart
ntiveheart@gmail.com
tweeted!
http://twitter.com/ntiveheart/status/38725003012874240
ntiveheart@gmail.com
i have a nice giveaway going on my blog for newmans own organics. hope you'll stop by and throw your name in the hat!
http://lifeinthelostworld.blogspot.com/2011/02/newmans-own-organics-review-giveaway.html
daily tweet 2/19 http://twitter.com/Aerated/status/38991477367373824
kirbycolby at gmail dot com
I love the World Pink Baby Wagon
I love the Park Avenue Plush Baby Girl gift set.
I love the Park Avenue Plush Baby Girl gift set.
I love the welcome to the world blue baby wagon.
kdanna1 (at) yahoo (dot) com
I like the babyganics essential kit
luckyseattlemom(at)gmail(dot)com
I like the Baby Bear Diaper Cake.
susaaan at gmail dot com
I follow and tweeted.
http://twitter.com/#!/susanlanai/status/39319667650736128
daily tweet. thank you! http://twitter.com/Aerated/status/39340894121361408
kirbycolby at gmail dot com
I like the cat in the hat baby blanket gift set!
i love the lolipop loungewear set! jmmccarr@gmail.com
i follow via gfc jmmccarr@gmail.com
I like that Lollipop Loungewear Three-Piece Baby Gift Set. Very cute!
-Heidi
writeme at heidimail dot com
Love the Dilly the Duck set. So cute. joleehamlin [at] comcast [dot] net
follow you on gfc joleehamlin [at] comcast [dot] net
like you on fb. joleehamlin [at] comcast [dot] net
I absolutely love the Big Dreamzzz Baby Camo 2-Piece Layette Set, it is one the cutest camo sets i have ever seen. My daughters father is serving over-seas right now and im really thinking about buying this for our daughter! TOO CUTE!
I like the Let the Fin Begin bath towel! Too Cute!!
stephcrs339 at gmail dot com
Post a Comment