Ahoy baby! If you are planning a baby shower for a boy consider using a nautical theme. Set a refreshing and relaxing atmosphere for your guests with touches of the ocean and beach throughout the room.
Decorations can include sailboats, anchors, lifesavers, lighthouses, rope, fishing net, sand, and seashells. Use a classic nautical color palette of green, blue, white, red, and navy.
Here are a few decorating ideas:
- Cover tables with blue & green tablecloths, top with fishing net and lay thick rope in a decorative pattern on the tabletops.
- Fill shallow glass bowls with sand and lay seashells on top.
- Accent the tables with sailboats, seashells, lighthouses, etc.
- Use a themed centerpiece such as this Sailboat Diaper Cake
- Organize guest seating arrangements with Shining Sails Place Card Holders.
- Menu items could include crab dip, tuna salad, and shrimp cocktail.
This nautical themed baby shower is sure to leave your guests with relaxing visions of sailing on the big blue ocean!