When Alexander was a baby I worried about when he would start crawling & walking because we had hardwood floors throughout our home. So I bought some of those foam rubber mats to put on the floors. It made me feel better knowing that he could toddle around and if he fell it wouldn't hurt as much.
Playroom flooring is a great way to give your baby and children a safe, comfortable place to play and explore their space.
Not only are soft floors a great way to keep your baby safe but they are a unique way to decorate your child's room. Playroom SoftFloors are available in many popular colors and designs.
Here are some helpful facts about soft floor mats:
- The most comfortable and affordable flooring you can
purchase for residential use.
- Premium SoftFloors are made of a closed cell EVA foam
- SoftFloors are lightweight, portable, waterproof,
soundproof, shock absorbent, and insulated.
- Each interlocking tile measures 2" x 2" x 5/8" and
weighs 1.3 pounds
- Non-Toxic, Latex-Free, and Lead-Free
- SoftFloors are fire retardant and meets the flammability
requirements of FHSA Section 1500.3.
- Easy to keep clean.
- Easy to assemble.
- Can be used indoors or outdoors.
- Many popular colors to choose from to match your
playroom or nursery decor.
Soft floor mats are really a great way to give yourself some peace of mind!