Here is a list of 7 tips to help you choose the perfect baby shower favors for your event.
- If you are using a specific theme, choose favors that coordinate with the theme. Let's say your theme is butterflies. These cute butterfly favor boxes would make a perfect gift and can be filled with a sweet treat for your guests.
- Why give your guests something that is going to sit on a shelf collecting dust? Try to choose favors that they can actually use. Good choices would be lip balm or note pads.
- Make your baby shower favors memorable. There are many inexpensive, cute favors that include personalization.
- Don't wait until the last minute to choose your favors. Besides planning the theme and choosing food, this is one thing that takes some thought and time. If you are ordering favors online or having them personalized, plan to buy them at least 3 weeks in advance.
- If you are planning this for the mommy-to-be, make sure to take her personality and taste into consideration.
- Don't buy the first favors you see. Shop around to compare favors and find the best price.
- Use several resources to get ideas for favors. Speak with family members and friends for suggestions, look in magazines, craft books, and on the Internet.
Choosing baby showers does not have to be a chore. Using these 7 tips are sure to help you pick the perfect favors for your baby shower.